Kanu o ka ʻĀina Learning ʻOhana is a values-driven organization looking for team members to join our work ʻohana. We are currently hiring candidates for facilities maintenance/custodial positions in Waimea. We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
*WHO YOU ARE*
- Hard-working, able to work independently
- Responsible, someone who can show up to work everyday, start on time and work within budgeted hours.
- Can take charge of a situation
- Punctual, someone who can arrive on time and stay at work
- Multi-task so well that plate spinners look on with awe
*WHAT YOU WILL DO*
- Efficiently working throughout the entire work shift to clean facilities and office buildings
- Using supplies and equipment properly to clean buildings, we actually use more than just water and a rag.
- Minimizing accidents with people and property.
- Continuously looking for ways to improve efficiency, quality and customer service.
*REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION*
- Must have a reliable means for transportation, using your feet counts!
- Must pass criminal background check
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb. and stand while moving around for 7-10 hours at a time
- Desire to be a part of something larger than yourself
- Strong work ethic and desire for long-term employment
- Works hard but also like to have F.U.N. while getting things done!
*WHAT WE OFFER YOU*
- Educational opportunities available for entire ʻohana
- Benefits package that includes health, leave, retirement, healthcare spending/reimbursement, and more for full-time positions
If the above describes you, we want your résumé! Fill out an application today! To apply in person stop by our office at 64-1043 Hiʻiaka St, Waimea or email completed applications to email@example.com